pub-8352163487856224

Sunday 16 September 2012

Spa Review: Nature's Way Aromatherapy Spa

I am back with another Spa Review. So here's a short review of Nature's Way Aromatherapy Spa.

With all that "lakad" and "gala", my legs need some lovin'.


First Impression:
Place is very calming. I love the music as it is very relaxing. 


Treatment Room: Room has ample space to move. 
The sofa is big and comfy!

Attitude of the staff:
Staff are very friendly! They offered me to change into a boxer shorts so the therapist can massage my legs and to make me feel more comfortable. 


Note to self: Bring boxers when I plan to have a foot spa. :)

Service/Treatments availed:

Aromatherapy Deep Foot Spa treatment - Php 500.00


all smiles! nakaka-relax eh!
si Joy sobrang relax while si Mom malayo ang tingin... lol
Value for Money:
Services are affordable.

Would I go again?
Yes! If my memory serves me right, this was my second visit in this branch. But that was 3 years ago. lol...

Verdict:
3/5 -  It was a relaxing treatment but I think the therapists were all in a hurry as we came pretty late, 8pm, and they close at 9pm. Also, I don't like that pink thingy they put to make your sole pinkish. 


Branch: Ali Mall Lower Ground Floor

Speak to you soon.

xoxo,
Katey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...