pub-8352163487856224

Sunday 26 September 2021

I choose us

I am no angel nor a saint. I make mistakes and I am no model girlfriend. I can be clingy and wants undivided attention when I am with you. But I also respect personal space as I needed that too.

From the beginning of our relationship until now... I am choosing US. No, I am not choosing you or me but US. Because a relationship is a two-way street. It takes two people to make it work. One may need to work harder but both need a contribution. I am choosing US over uncertainty, over fear, over doubts, over problems, and over past mistakes. I am choosing love, trust, and commitment. I am choosing US


I will be here waiting for you. I hope you come home soon. Please come home to me. 

He loves me
He loves me not
He loves me
He loves me not
He loves me
He loves me
No more

I don't rely on flower petals
A relationship takes a lot of work and decision making
Deciding to choose each other every day
To stand next to each other when things get tough
Because you know
As long as you're next to your partner
You have won half the battle
Because you have someone to fight it with

-26-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...