pub-8352163487856224

Monday 1 July 2013

June Favorites

Can't believe that June is over!!! June has been a very busy month for me. It shows on how many blog post I did this month.

Anywho, just wanna share some of my favorite products this month.


Fragrances:

My "daily" scent: Bodycology in Sweet Petals
My "special" scent: Chanel Chance - I use this when I have some business meeting. 

Eye Product:

Revlon ColorStay 24 hour Eye Shadow 16 Steel Impressions - I use the white eye shadow underneath my waterline.

Face Product(s):

Nichido True Colors Collection in Blushing Pink and Chic Angled Kabuki brush

Body Product:

Belo Essentials Whitening Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

All-around product:

Bench Organics Moroccan Argan Oil - I apply it on my hair and over my body

What's your favorite product this month?

xoxo,
Katey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...