pub-8352163487856224

Monday 16 September 2013

Beauty Boutique Review - Dado's Beauty


My colleague Christy has been asking me if Brazilian waxing is painful. I have been "waxing down under" for years now, thus, I believe my pain level is high. So I told her to come with me one Saturday afternoon, after work, to try it herself.

I happen to have Ezdan My book that entitles me to a buy 1 take 1 free in Dado's Beauty Salon. (me loves some discount). So, here's a short review of Dado's Beauty.

Ease of booking an appointment:
Scheduling an appointment is very easy. They also have sms confirmation of your appointment! 

First Impression:
Girly girly! I also like their tagline which is "Beauty with a conscience".

I love the interior! The waiting area is soooo cute!












Attitude of the staff:
Staff are friendly but professional.

Service/Treatments availed:

Spotless Waxing

Linette is my aesthetician. She's warm and friendly. It was my first visit in the beauty boutique but she made me feel at home. The wax they use in the salon is made of shea butter and they did not use strip of cloth to pull off the wax. 

First, she powdered the area to be waxed then apply the wax. Once the wax dried up, she pull off the wax. She press the waxed area to lessen the swelling.

Honestly, I only felt little pain. That's how good Linette is. Also, I did not feel any stickiness after the process.

Value for Money:
Services are competitive. If you want to see full list of services, you can check out their cool website.


Would I go again? YES!!! I actually booked for another waxing session at the end of September.

Verdict:

4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...