pub-8352163487856224

Thursday 3 January 2013

Empties #1 - Products I used up!

I just need to post this one coz am pretty proud of myself. Don't know if it's just me that end up with half full beauty products. I tend to "over" stock on everything.

I still have stash of products but I make sure that I finish one bottle of product first before opening a new one.




  1. Labello Vitamin Shake Lip Balm
  2. Bath & Body Works Carried Away & Country Chic Body Lotion
  3. Human Heart Nature Moisturizing Conditioner in Lush Vanilla
  4. Human Heart Nature Hydrating Face Toner
  5. Chanel Hydramax + Active Active Moisture Fluid
  6. The Body Shop Earth Lovers Watermelon & Eucalyptus Shower Gel
Will definitely repurchase some of the products coz I love them. 

Do you have any products that you finished or are you same like me who tend to have a cupboard full of half empty bottles? 

Speak to you soon.

xoxo,
Katey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...