pub-8352163487856224

Sunday 12 May 2013

Jane of all trades


I have always believed that being a mom is the hardest job in the world.

You're basically ALL in ONE!
  • Teacher
  • Doctor/Nurse
  • Cook
  • Accountant
  • Housekeeper
  • Guardian
  • Counselor
  • Bodyguard
  • Role Model
  • And a lot more
From the day a child is born, you sacrificed your "ME Time". You're too busy taking care of your child, that you have forgotten that you are also growing old.

Your child makes you smile, makes you cry, makes you proud, disappoints and frustrates you. But in the end, you still love your child.

Mothers often get blame if their child grew up to be "not so good" person. That's why I feel bad for them. People tend to forget that there are other factors that mold a person. (Environment, friends, school, media). A mother can do so much, but the child will choose who (s)he wants to be. So, you children, make your Mama proud. Okay?

I won't say that I'm a perfect daughter. I am far away from being perfect. I gave my mom some heartaches, had misunderstanding with my mom. But I like to think in some way, I have been a good daughter and I made my Mommy proud. (She said so herself... teehee)

Thank you Mommy for all the sacrifices and unconditional love you have given us. You're the best. 

I love you & I miss you!!! (Spice girls' Mama playing in the background)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...