pub-8352163487856224

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Monthly Favorites - November 2013

He-ya!

Just wanna share with you the products that I have been lovin' last November! 


  1. Cure Natural Aqua Gel - I love that it gently exfoliates my skins. After using it, my skin feels smooth and soft.
  2. HHN Mineral Blush in Petal Bloom - It is pigmented and gives out a natural blush.
  3. HHN Mineral Powder in Oriental Pearl - It keeps my skin matte and shine free. I love that it is organic and gentle on my skin.
  4. Deborah Milano 24ore Velvet Eyeshadow in 05 - I use it under my waterline that gives a subtle smokey effect. 
  5. Blistex Daily Lip Conditioner - Since it is winter here in Qatar, I make sure that I put on lip conditioner to avoid dry and cracked lips.
  6. Daiso Basecoat Mascara - I love how it gives volume and lengthens my eyelashes. I was even asked if I'm wearing falsies.
  7. Maybelline Define-A-Lash - I use this together with my daiso basecoat mascara.
  8. Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner - This baby gives me the perfect cat eye look. I also use this to get that dolly look and it does the job. However, I need to reapply as my eyelids are oily.
  9. Lancome Bi Facil - It removes my eye make up quite effectively. Will I repurchase it, maybe. My Nivea Eye Make-up remover does the same.
  10. Bio Oil - I have been using this everyday especially on my scars. I also use it on my face, legs and arms. 
Have you tried any of my favorites? 

xoxo,
Katey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...