pub-8352163487856224

Sunday 16 September 2012

Restaurant Review: My Thai

When I came home for vacation, I brought my family to Gateway Mall, one of the malls near our place. There were so many restaurants to choose from. But my sister told me to try My Thai.

I was not disappointed. Food are delish!!! I love the Pomelo Salad with shrimp. I wanted to taste everything in the menu, we ordered more than what we can eat. hehehe... Pho Hoa was next to it so we also ordered beef noodle soup from them. 

We had salad, tofu, fried chicken, noodle soup, fried rice and chicken & pork satay.


Hope the pictures won't make you hungry. :)


starter: salad

i heart tofu!

who doesn't like chicken?

Pinoys are Rice-ivore

noodles for long life... lol

yummy satay!

Interior was cute. They have wide selection of drinks. My mom had a grape shake, I had lemonade and my sister had strawberry shake.

I would definitely come back to this place. We paid around Php 2,500++ for all the food.

burp!!! I look so bloated! 

Branch: Gateway Mall

So what's your favorite restaurant? :)

Speak to you soon.

xoxo,
Katey

1 comment:

  1. New follower here, please do check my blog.

    http://pinkmommy3030.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...