pub-8352163487856224

Friday 7 September 2012

Review: Facial First

I would consider facial treatment here abroad as a luxury. Why? Coz it's so expensive. 

That's why, I did all the beautification thingy that  I can avail of during my vacation.


This would be a review of Facial First.



First Impression:
Receiving Area: The place is small but clean. 
Treatment Area: There are 12 beds in the room. There are no curtains or anything to separate the beds,meaning no privacy.

Attitude of the staff:
Staff are very accommodating. They offer free consultation.  

Service/Treatments availed:
Warts Removal - they have electrocautery. (only for people who can stand pain) 

Foot Spa with pedicure - so-so
Manicure - not really impressed

Value for Money:
Services are very affordable. :)

Would I go again?
Yes, only for the warts removal. 


Verdict: 3/5

Wart Removal: Php 897.00
Foot Spa Package: Php 329.00
Branch: Shopwise Cubao

Speak to you soon.

xoxo,
Katey

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for following me :) I'll follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my facial and warts removal from this place as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...