pub-8352163487856224

Friday 5 April 2013

Beauty Center Review - Wasela Beauty Center

I grabbed a deal in Qgrabs 3 months ago and was able to use it last March. The deal included 1 hour massage, manicure & pedicure. In my previous post I mentioned that being in Reservation Department comes with a lot of stress and pressure. So I decided to use my voucher to have my "ME" time.

So here's my review of Wasela Beauty Center.


Location:
Wasela Beauty Center is easy to locate. It is next to Taxi Restaurant. If you're from Qatar, you know what I mean. :)

First Impression:
We were welcome by the Spa Manager who is accommodating and friendly.


Reception: Relatively small from what I saw in their Facebook Fan Page
Salon Area: This area is spacious, I think it can accommodate maximum of 9 customers.
Treatment/Massage Room: The space is very small. :( 

Attitude of the staff:

They have Filipina staff which makes the service more "homey". Maricel who did my manicure and pedicure is very friendly. I actually like her. The lady who did my hair treatment is a little aloof. She was wearing a mask and I can only see her eyes. Her eyes were snobbish.

Service/Treatments availed:

When we arrived, I found out that they have an on-going promotions. So aside from massage, mani & pedi, I availed of their hair cut & treatment promotion.

Hair spa - They applied hair cream and let it sit for about 15 minutes (I guess). It made my hair really soft. 

Haircut - I asked to trim the ends which are dry due to rebonding.
Foot Spa - It was okay
Manicure - It was okay, what I don't actually like is that they cut my cuticle. :(
Massage - It was relaxing. I fell asleep while being massaged. I asked to massage only my head, shoulder, arms and legs. 

Btw, they use OPI and Essie nail polishes which is a plus! :)

Qgrabs Package: QR 99.00 includes 1 hour massage, manicure and pedicure (value of QR 290.00)
Wasela Promo: QR 100.00 includes hair spa, hair cut and mini blow dry (value of QR 160.00)

Value for Money:
Very affordable!!!

Would I go back?
Yes! I like to try their waxing services and body scrub.

Verdict:
3/5 - I know there's still room for improvement but hey, they just re-open last September 2012 and they have a lot of regular guests. That says a lot about the new management.

xoxo,
Katey

2 comments:

  1. This is great!!! :D I soooo need a spa day ^^
    Following u back !!!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ileana!!! I am a certified spaholic. LOL

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...