pub-8352163487856224

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Collective Haul (Charles & Keith, Deborah Milano, Maybelline and Daiso)

Hi There!

As promised, I will share with you the items that I bought last May 26. 

Actually, this would be a collective haul of all my purchases for the month of May.

Let's begin!


Charles & Keith was on sale. Bought 2 pairs of footwear. 

QR 99 (On sale)

QR 219

Avenue was on sale as well. Bought some Deborah Milano cosmetics. I have been using the lipstick and gloss 13 and I love it! Will do a review of the products next time.
Euphoric Gloss 03, Atomic Red Mat, Euphotic Gloss 13 (QR 40 each)

Most of the cosmetics in Avenue were on sale so I bought an eyeliner from Maybelline.
Deborah Milano E/S 04 & 05 (QR b40 each), Maybelline Master Precise (QR 41)

My friends and I went to Hyatt Plaza to buy a Suit in G2000. Next to it was Daiso, so I went there to buy some beauty stuff.

Wooden massager, falsies + glue, under-eye patch, masks, nose pack and foundation sponge
There was a great bargain in the beauty section of CarrefourYou can see that I went gaga over GarnierPonds and L'Oreal

My pasalubong for my cousins and Titas

I bought DKNY Delicious limited edition in Candy Apple scent. I was not able to take a photo but I will share with you my perfume collection next time. 

So that's about it. Till my next post.

xoxo,
Katey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...