pub-8352163487856224

Friday 29 March 2013

There's no easy way to say goodbye....


How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. - Thomas Meeha

http://nataschayogachandra.wordpress.com/2010/10/12/no-goodbyes/

In a span of 4 months I have 6 friends who left Qatar for good.

First, it was Gina who left last December. She was my Lady Boss and a friend. 

chika at inuman!!!
Friday brunch at Belgian Cafe
Then Maribel (my BFF), January, Jerry and Albert left this February.

Reservations Team send off party for Maribel
Farewell party of Maribel, January and Je with Extended family
BGs forever
T.T
isang baranggay ang naghatid sa airport
Lunch with Albert in Hippo before his flight </3



A day after Albert's flight, I received this card. T.T
And now Peter resigned this March.
Sales Department farewell for Pedro
Pizza/Wii/Pedro's Farewell Party

I am not good in saying goodbye. I try to keep all my feelings to myself. But then again, why would I keep my feelings to the people that matters to me.

No goodbyes... just see you later.

xoxo,
Katey

Photo credits: Maribel Barcelona, January Lao, Rax Gonzales, Albert Sarmiento and this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...