pub-8352163487856224

Thursday 7 November 2013

Holiday Inn Express Bahrain

Hello Loves!!!

I have been MIA for a whole month coz life has been catching up with me. lol... been busy lately on which I will share with you on my succeeding posts.

Last October 24, my friends & I flew to Bahrain to attend the wedding of our dear friend, Gina.

We all stayed in Holiday Inn Express Bahrain. This is my second time to stay in a Holiday Inn Express so I came prepared. My first stay was in Holiday Inn Express Dubai when my BFF and I had a weekend in Dubai.

Anywho, just wanna share what I like and not about my stay.



I did my reservation via IHG Website and booked for their King bed standard room with seating area. 

Check-in procedure: We came early of October 25 at 2am. Check-in procedure is quite slow. Though we only had a 20-minute flight, we are all tired because it was already 2am. However, Receptionist did recognize me as an IHG Rewards Member and gave me my entitlement. 

view from my room

Room: Room is clean. I like that I got what I needed, King bed and non-smoking. I was in 18th floor, same floor as my friends. Bathroom is clean.

I like that they do turn-down service unlike Holiday Inn Express Dubai that we called several times but nobody came. My room is always clean and neat. Kudos to the Housekeeping Team.

Restaurant: If you book in Holiday Inn Express, you are entitled to complimentary breakfast. Breakfast is okay. Nothing special. I just ate few bread and some sausages. On my 3rd day, coffee machine was not working properly and I have informed the waitress about it. Variety of food is little though. I like the variety of food in Holiday Inn Express Dubai. (Manama - 1, Dubai - 1, we got a tie!!!)

WIFI: Wifi is free in the lobby and public area, however, in room internet is at a charge. I actually opened my roaming and I finished my credit in a few hours. Lesson learned! 

Staff Attitude: Staff are friendly. They greeted me every time they see me. Cool beans!

All in all, I did enjoy my stay at Holiday Inn Express Bahrain. In case I will visit Bahrain again, I will definitely stay in this hotel. 

What's your favorite hotel to stay in? Love to hear from you!!! 

xoxo,
Katey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...