pub-8352163487856224

Thursday 7 February 2013

Impulsive me!

I was with my best friend in the mall awhile ago. She needed to buy some stuff so we went to this outlet. We went to the perfume/lotion section and I was surrounded by Victoria's Secret fragrance mists. Being a sucker for anything that smells good, I took my top 3 choice. I asked my best friend which one (highlight on one) to buy as I can't make up my mind. I even asked her if I need to buy since I have quite a number of perfume in our flat. (Click here for my fragrance post). She said "Buy it, you don't normally buy stuff for yourself." wahhhh...

I end up buying all three T_T

Note to self: Do not bring my best friend to go shopping, I spend more than my budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...