pub-8352163487856224

Thursday 21 February 2013

Restaurant Review - Brasserie Centre-Ville

One evening, my BFF & I decided to dine out. So we changed to our normal casual attire which is shirt & jeans. She asked me to bring my Entertainment voucher just in case. We were in the taxi then she said, "Let's check-out Renaissance Hotel". I was a bit hesitant coz we're under dress but what the heck. 

So, our main purpose that night is to eat. No wonder, we ended up going to Brasserie Centre-Ville. 

It was a quiet night. So in spite our being "under dress" we decided to have our dinner there.

The place is very classy. The table set up is simple and clean. 

I love that they chose Gerbera, one of my fave flowers


What I ordered:

White wine

Salade niçoise au thon frais rôtie 
Tronçon de cabillaud a la grenobloise purée de choux fleur   

Maribel ordered: Onion Soup and Steak. 

Food is delish!!!

Verdict:
Ambiance: 5/5
Food: 4/5
Menu Selection: 5/5
Value for money: 4/5 (a bit pricey but worth it)
Staff Attitude: 3/5 (the waiter is good in up-selling but he's too friendly that he stayed in our table to chat)

Will definitely come back and try their cheese fondue. :)

Cheers to Friendship!

What's your favorite "spur of the moment" with your best friend?

xoxo,
Katey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...