pub-8352163487856224

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Coming Home to Mandaue Foam

I am so excited!! You know why? Because I am coming home for vacation. 

It has been 2 1/2 years since I had a vacation. Though I consider Qatar as my second home, (total of 5 years working in Qatar), Philippines will always be my home. I am so ecstatic that I will be able to see my family.

I look forward to spending quality time with my Mommy & 2 sisters. :)

"Your home, your imagination"


I would imagine my self sitting on a nice comfortable sofa like this. While drinking coffee and chit chatting the day away with my family. I have missed a lot of things since I left. From family reunions to birthdays and holiday such as Christmas. I love how chic the Erica sofa is. I like colors but I fell in love with the sophistication this sofa exudes.



I have always believed that sofa is the "center of attention" in the living room but throw pillows make it stand out. I love the prints and color of this pillow. It looks so young. The pop of color will liven up any room. I'd probably use this type of pillow on special occasion or when will be entertaining guests.


Being away from my family made me emotional and sentimental. And what better way to indulge in such emotion than decorate your wall with pictures. Gallery Wall is so popular nowadays. I love how your wall tells a story and holds such precious moments.

All products are available in Mandaue Foam. Here's their newest TV commercial. Enjoy! :)



Check out Mandaue Foam website and tell me your great finds. 

Speak to you soon.

xoxo,
Katey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...