pub-8352163487856224

Sunday 16 December 2012

10 years of friendship & counting!

Last August, my friends in theatre/church met for a mini reunion. It has been years since we spent time together.

Our friendship started when I join the drama guild of our Parish Church. We attended Basic Acting workshop. We shared a lot of sleepless nights of practices and we shared a lot of fun (and dramatic) memories. 

So last vacation, I met them in Eastwood and treated them for dinner and had some catching up with them. I miss them so much!!

Every vacation, I always ensure I meet them. :)






Macky+GF, me, Francis & Ian

Me, Francis, Jni, Ian













As much as I love my new friends, I will never, ever, forget my old friends. :)

xoxo,
Katey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...