pub-8352163487856224

Monday 24 December 2012

Festive Question Tag

http://sendaiben.org

What’s your favourite Christmas colour?
I am torn between Red and Gold. Red is so festive and Gold is so whimsical.

Do you like to stay in your PJs’ or dress up for Christmas?
I love to dress up during Christmas! I remember my mom buying us cute dresses during Christmas. J

If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?
My mommy!

Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
As a kid, we do it on Christmas morning but now that I am old, I open my gifts after Christmas Eve dinner.

Have you ever built a ginger bread house?
Never but would love to given the chance. :)

What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Shop & wrap gifts. Watch movies while in my PJ and sipping a mug of coffee.

Any Christmas wishes?
A lot!

Favourite Christmas smell?
For me, Christmas smells like apples.

Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
I love Christmas Ham. Christmas is not the same without it.

What are you doing for the holidays this year?
Working and away from my family. :(

Candy cane or Gingerbread men?
Candy Cane! :)

What's your favourite Christmas song?
I love “The Christmas Song”.

Have you ever made a snowman?
We do not have snow in the Philippines as well here in Qatar where I am right now.

What is your favourite winter fragrance?
Hmmm… I don’t like anything in particular. But like what I said earlier, Christmas for me, reminds me of apples.

What is at the top of your list this Christmas?
For accessories: Rose gold watch. Gadgets: Samsung Galaxy S3

What is most important to you about the holidays?
It has been 3 years since I spent Christmas with my family so spending time with them would be the most important thing for me.

I tag you!


xoxo,
Katey

2 comments:

  1. So what do I actually have to do? Do a blog post like this? :)

    Thanks for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise, yes you have to do the same tapos you can tag your fave bloggers or followers. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...