pub-8352163487856224

Saturday 15 December 2012

Restaurant Review: Nusantao Sea Kitchen

I was invited by my friend Albert to eat in Four Season's Nusantao Sea Kitchen. Restaurant is located in the lower ground floor of Four Seasons. Nusantao offers Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Indian and Arabic cuisine.


Design:

I love the signage at the entrance. Very chic.



When you exit the restaurant, you will see their spice display.


Table set-up is simple.
Ambiance is classy. 



Complimentary crackers while waiting for our meal
My drink: Lemon Mint
Appetizer: Pomelo salad with shrimp
Main Course: Sea Bass
Main Course: Lobster

Food is delish!!! I chose Thai coz I love Thai food! :)

Service is prompt and professional.

I'll rank the restaurant a 4/5. Food is quite pricey but worth it! Besides, it is in Four Season.

Will definitely come back.




What is your favorite Asian Restaurant?

Speak to you soon.

xoxo,
Katey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...