pub-8352163487856224

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Collective Haul (MSE, Mark & Spencer, La Senza, Aveeno and Neutrogena)

Hi There!!!

I am back with a haul post.

My impulsive self is getting the best of me and my wallet.

So here are the photos of my purchases for the first week of June.


MSE purchases
Neutrogena & Aveeno products I ordered via Drugstore.com
These are my purchases from Marks & Spencer. I blame Gina & Kaka for bringing me to the mall. I was just a tag along but I end up shopping more than them... T_T
Still thinking to whom to give these... hmmm...
my fave scent from M&S
Non-beauty products!

mints & pesto sauce
hihihi...
La Senza is on sale... sigh...


So that's about it. Hope you like my purchases and till next post... hopefully not a haul.

xoxo,
Katey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...