pub-8352163487856224

Friday 22 June 2012

Happy Tummy!!

Hi There!!

Just wanna share my favorite Restaurant/Coffee Shop/Fast Food.

Ready, set, EAT! :)


Hotel Restaurant:

My fave dish in Belgian is the Grilled Salmon and my fave dessert is Dame Blanche. 
Belgian Cafe at InterContinental Doha

I love the Lobster Linguini!

Mykonos at InterContinental Doha
I really enjoyed the Grilled Salmon.

Brasserie Centre-Ville in Renaissance Hotel (The Entertainer)
Restaurant

I consider Biella as my fave Italian Restaurant in Doha. It is so accessible and affordable. They also home deliver!! :)

Biella in City Centre (The Entertainer)

I love ordering Bakmi Goreng in Noodle House!

The Noodle House in City Centre (The Entertainer)
Peri Peri Oveload!! 

Nandos in City Centre (Voucherclubs)
I love Pizza Hut's cheesy garlic bread!!

Pizza Hut in City Centre
Instead of fries, we ordered crispy potato and I love it.

TGI Fridays in Landmark

Coffee Shop

Coffee/Food Serving in CBTL is big which I really like. (Value for money!)

The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf in City Centre
Care to share your favorite restaurant, coffee shop and fast food?:)

Till my next post!

P.S. I have used my Voucherclubs and The Entertainer vouchers.

xoxo,
Katey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...