This is a review of St. Ives Brightening Apricot Scrub.
In my earlier post, I mentioned that I have been using St. Ives scrub since high school. I did a review also in Totalbeauty.com and I have nothing to say but good thing about the product.
|I like the simple packaging.|
|the consistency is a little creamy but very light|
|i love how "grainy" the product is|
What I like:
- Scrubs size is just right (some facial scrubs tend to have very small scrubs)
- Minty scent
- Does not irritate my skin
- Good exfoliator
- Accessibility and availability of the product
- Made of naturally derived ingredients
- Can be use as a body scrub as well
What I don't like:
- Nothing!! I love the product!
Verdict: will definitely repurchase. I have been loyal to this product for years!!! Though I don't mind trying new product. :)
No wonder it is UK's No. 1 Scrub Brand.
Hope you like my first review. Till my next post.