pub-8352163487856224

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Product Review: St Ives Apricot Scrub

Hi There!!

This is a review of St. Ives Brightening Apricot Scrub. 

In my earlier post, I mentioned that I have been using St. Ives scrub since high school. I did a review also in Totalbeauty.com and I have nothing to say but good thing about the product.


Let's start!

I like the simple packaging.
the consistency is a little creamy but very light
i love how "grainy" the product is


What I like:
  • Scrubs size is just right (some facial scrubs tend to have very small scrubs)
  • Minty scent
  • Does not irritate my skin
  • Good exfoliator
  • Accessibility and availability of the product
  • Made of naturally derived ingredients
  • Can be use as a body scrub as well
What I don't like:
  • Nothing!! I love the product!
Verdict: will definitely repurchase. I have been loyal to this product for years!!! Though I don't mind trying new product. :) 

No wonder it is UK's No. 1 Scrub Brand.

Hope you like my first review. Till my next post.

xoxo,
Katey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...