pub-8352163487856224

Thursday 7 June 2012

My Skincare Routine

Hi There!!!

We, Filipinas, are blessed with good genes. We normally look younger than our actual age. I for one, is mistaken to be twenty something when in fact I am 30 years old. Yes, I am thirty.

I have been a beauty junkie since college. I have been buying beauty products from Nivea, Ponds and Olay.


So here are the products that I have been using.



Step One: Cleansing

Facial Wash

I am currently using two facial wash. The product I use depends on how I feel about my face on that day. On daily basis, I use Ponds Flawless White Deep Whitening Facial Foam (white tube). On days that I feel like my skin has been exposed to a lot of dirt and pollution, I use Ponds Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam (black tube).

Step Two: Toning

Toner

I like using Ponds White Beauty Pore Conditioning Toner. I have been using it for years and I am pretty happy with its performance. However, I run out of it so I opted to use Belo Essentials Pore Refining Whitening Toner. It is very hard to find my preferred toner here so I need to find an alternative until my fave toner becomes available. 

Step Three: Moisturize

I don't know if it is just me or everyone has two moisturizer, one during the day and one during the night.

Day Cream

I am using Olay Natural White Lotion with SPF 24. I like my day moisturizer in lotion form as it is easy to apply especially when I am in a hurry. 

Night Cream

I am using Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Night Cream. The product is so moisturizing. My skin is soft and supple when I wake up the next day.

Step Four: Protect

Sunscreen

I am using Kanebo Sensai Silky Bronze Sun Protective Cream for Face SPF 50. (whew, long name) I only started using sunscreen last year. I don't know but I've always thought that sunscreen is optional to one's skincare regimen. Now, I make it appoint to use sunscreen.

Weekly Treat for the skin!

Exfoliate (this comes after cleansing)

I am an avid user of St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I have been using it since high school and yes, I still use it. It does its job of exfoliating my skin. I only use it once a week or twice a week when I feel like I have been exposed to a lot of pollutants and stress.

Nourish 

I nourish my skin by using facial masks. I do not have a favorite for this one as it varies depending on what is available or when I feel like trying new facial mask available in the market (peel off/clay/cotton). However, I like cucumber facial masks. I have yet to try DIY masks courtesy of Michelle Phan, Bubzbeauty and Secret Life of a Bio Nerd. All available in YouTube.

I try my best to do this everyday especially the night cream part. I seldom forget to cleanse my face at night. (bad girl!)

I do hope that my post has helped and inspired you to take care of your skin.

I would love to hear/read your skincare routine. :)

Till my next post.

xoxo,
Katey

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your skin care routine. Your post inspired me to write about mine too!
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Nars Philippines

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...